These products will make your PX3 ready for travel and use in a varienty of conditions. There are two elements to this innovative protections system for your Elecraft PX3. The first layer of protection is the Side Plates with Raised handles. Then, when you add the thermal formed Lexan Cover you get complete protection that is backpack ready!
The Raised handles in the Side Plates offer much needed front panel protection to all of the buttons and delicate LCD display
- Made from High Grade Aluminum to resist bending
- All parts are laser cut to match all factory cutouts and media tumbled for a smooth edge
- Sand surface oxidation (black) applied to the aluminum plates, better in view and smooth touching than the black coating technology
- Two part UV Stabilized Epoxy Silk Screen lettering so it won’t fade or yellow
- Text matches factory look
- You now have a convenient Carry Handle
- Completely covers all of the radios delicate LCD display, control knobs and buttons while in transport, keeping away dust and foreign debris
- Provides limited protection from impact to the front panel when installed, (although we have severely abused some covers with no damage to the LCD)
- Snaps easily and securely into Side Plate panels requiring no tools, additional straps, connectors, or removable parts to get lost
Note: No Additional Screws needed! The Kit uses the original PX3’s screws for installation!